Im on a Quest to Finding the Best of the Best Non-Fiction Books in the World – So that if you could only read 10 of them in you life, I can make sure it’s the 10 Most Important Books Ever Written.
New & Updated Reading Lists:
Recent Blog Posts:
- Thoughts on: “Superintelligence” by Nick Bostrom
- Thoughts on: “Into Thin Air” by Jon Krakauer
- Thoughts on: “Born to Run” by Christopher McDougall
- Thoughts on: “Thank You for Being Late” by Thomas L. Friedman
- Thoughts on: “At the Existentialists Café” by Sarah Bakewell
- Thoughts on: “Hillbilly Elegy” by J.D. Vance
- Thoughts on: “Big Magic” by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Thoughts on: “Levels of Energy” by F. E. Dodson
- Thoughts on: “The Glass Cage” by Nicholas Carr
- Thoughts on: “Open” by Andre Agassi
- Thoughts on: ‘Everybody Lies – Big Data, New Day and What the Internet Can Tell Us Who We Really Are’
- Thoughts on: ‘Deep Work’ by Cal Newport
- Thoughts on: ‘Shoe dog’ by Phil Knight
- Raw & Unedited Notes: ‘So you’ve been Publicly Shamed’ by Jon Ronson
- Review: The Marshmallow Test
- Niche Books That Really Tickled My Fancy!
- Schizophrenic Review of ‘The Richest Man in Babylon’
- New book Arrivals from the Mysterious Man Behind ‘Books on the Tub’
- Books That Change You Forever!
- Best Psychology Books of Last Year!
- Biographies You Should Read ASAP!
- My Favorite Philosophy Books of Last Year
- Thoughts on: ‘Norse Mythology’ by Neil Gaiman